A key element to grow your faith is through strengthening it. Building strong faith will propel your life forward and help you encounter God in new and powerful ways.
God is for you. He has a plan for your life. It should come as no surprise that His desire is to build and grow a strong faith in your heart. A faith that will overcome problems, see prayers answered, walk through the problems and difficulties of life, while still maintaining your belief in the ability of God, is exactly the sort of faith God wants to produce in your life.
The growing list of articles and posts on this page will help you build a strong faith; one that is resilient and stands the test of time and circumstance.
Every time you share this page it will help other people, your friends and family, to grow their faith too. So please use the social links to spread the encouragement around! Thanks!
- How to trust God’s plan for your life
- Four elements of BIG prayers and the potential of them
- 5 Good reasons to keep going when you feel like quitting
- Why seeking God is important
- Giving up on your dream: 25 questions to ask before you do
- Perfectionist: quit trying to be perfect
- Spiritual Warfare: how to fight and win
- The Serenity Prayer: Use it to unlock faith’s best kept secret
- Push your faith: 5 powerful benefits of active faith
- How to keep failure from ruining your life
- How to improve your goal setting and increase your faith
- How to be confident of your choices in 2017 and beyond
- Find out how 3 simple actions will improve your prayers
- How to change your life by your declaration
- How to not regret your decisions and be happier in life
- 3 powerful secrets you can learn from bowhunting
- 3 Steps to overcome doubt
- 4 keys to changing your life’s direction at the right time
- Trust God even when it doesn’t make sense
- The real secret of faith is found by doing one thing
- Have you hijacked your own potential?
- Apply this one action to help your prayers get answers
- The one word that proves you have faith
- One simple key to get more prayers answered and grow your faith
- The most important step of faith you will ever take
- How to use your prayers to change your circumstances
- How to get more prayers answered
- Don’t quit: how to know when not to quit
- Why you should guard your heart
- When people meet Jesus
- 3 steps to being in the right place at the right time
Other articles that will help grow your faith:
Growing your faith doesn’t have to hard or difficult.
In fact, it all starts with a simple prayer. When you choose to give your life completely to Jesus Christ, he comes in and begins to restore the areas that are broken down. God will use your faith in Christ to start your life on a brand new trajectory; one that is filled with purpose.
So don’t put off placing your faith in Jesus. Do it today.
Here’s how to start building strong faith:
- Admit your sin and wrongdoing to God.
- Ask Jesus to forgive your sin.
- Ask Jesus to be in control of your life from this point forward.
- Believe in your heart that you are now saved, changed, and part of God’s family.
- Confess (say) with your mouth that Jesus is Lord of your life.
That’s it…why not make the choice to allow God to restore your life and renew your purpose today by making Jesus your Lord? I pray you will!
By the way…I would love to hear your testimony as well! Why not share some of your story in the comments below?
If you want more resources, join my 5 Day Faith Building Challenge.